Welcome to the Kids Advice Column

Hi guys, my name is Amanda and I am an eleven-year-old, but that doesn't stop me from creating an advice column! So this advice column is special just for kids. You an e-mail me at amanda_advicecolumn@yahoo.com and tell me anything you want to tell. I will try to find a solution. If your problem is good enough to be posted, I will post your problem at this very blog! Hope you enjoy it! Don't be shy, I won't tease you or anything, I will try to find an absolutely good advice and solution. Oh, and don't forget to advertise this blog! Bye now!
Oh, and please add your nickname, your age, and your state or country. I will answer your problems individually. If your problems are good enough to be posted I will ask for your permission for posting it. You can either say yes or no. If you say yes I will post it as soon as I can, if you say no I will not post it.
Of course, if you have other solutions on the problem just add some comments under it!
I'm glad to be helping other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moving Away

Dear Amanda,
I'm moving away from Stamford to Los Angeles. I will miss my old home, I just know it. I will especially miss my best friend, Sheila. What can I do to handle this feelings?
Janine, 12, Stamford

Dear Janine, 
Moving away is not always easy, I know that.  And I know that you will miss your best friend. But do you know what a new place means? A new life! You can change over yourself, just like giving yourself a makeover. For example in your old place you like to wear braids. Now you can cut your hair, and grow out your bangs, or add curls! And you're usually pretty lazy, now you can start a new habit!
Remember that you can meet lots of new friends too. Be nice to them. Be HONEST. If you want to keep in touch with your old friend you ca e-mail her everyday, or write snail mails. 
Of course, it isn't going to be that easy, but if you have the spirit to do it, you CAN do it!
Amanda  

7 comments:

  1. amanda i tried 2 email u but it kept saying the address didnt exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda When i went brisbane i always had to come back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda my cousin is in aus i miss her

    ReplyDelete